Everyone has utensils, whether for your kitchen, bathroom or office. The question is “Where do you put them all”? Many times they end up thrown in a drawer, unorganized. You probably have that “junk” drawer where you pile all your tools and accessories, having to rummage around a tangled mess whenever you need something. Well, if that sounds like you then you need a utensil holder. Which utensil holder is right for you? There are many types, styles, and colors to choose from. Utensil holders can be counter-top, wall hanging, or in-drawer, but we’ll get into more detail on the different types of utensil holders in another article. First, decide which rooms you need a utensil holder for:
- Could you use some extra drawer space in your kitchen?
- Do you have several kitchen utensils thrown in a drawer with no specific organization?
- Do you have a “junk” drawer in your kitchen for those random tools?
- Could you use a little extra time to cook?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, that means you should get a kitchen utensil holder. Kitchen utensil holders can be used to organize your:
- everyday silverware
- cooking spoon
- can opener
- potato peeler
- or other random kitchen tools
Most likely you have most of these items in your kitchen but may have to do a little searching and/or untangling when you need to use them. Why not save that time and drawer space by keeping your utensils in an organized holder? You can cut your food prep time by doing this one simple thing.
Utensil holders can also be a stylish accessory in your kitchen. Get an accent color utensil holder to give a pop of color to your kitchen counters. Display that matching set of tools and utensils you got for your wedding that are normally hidden. Your utensil holder can double as an accent piece and an organizational tool. View some unique utensil holders to give your kitchen some style.
- Are you not sure where to keep your toothbrush to keep it clean and dry between brushes?
- Do you have limited bathroom drawer space?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, that means you should get a bathroom utensil holder. You can use this utensil holder to keep your:
- makeup brushes
- or other bathroom accessories
A bathroom utensil holder is also good for the kids as it can serve as a good reminder to brush their teeth, keeping those brushes in view. Check out some interesting bathroom utensil holders.
- Do you find yourself searching for a pen or pencil to take that quick message?
- Could you use some help being productive at home?
- Do you have a hard time seeing the bottom of your desk or work station?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, that means you should get an office utensil holder. Office utensil holders are most used for:
- paper clips
- rubber bands
- white out
- or any other office supplies you use daily
Just like in the kitchen, many of these accessories are thrown in a drawer and can be hard to find. Having a simple utensil holder at your work space can help you be more productive by keeping these items in close proximity and saving time by eliminating the searching. There are several office utensil holders to choose from and you may want to consider having a few for your office for different types of office supplies.
Now that you have an idea of which rooms you need a utensil holder for, start looking. Check out some of my reviews to find the best utensil holder for you!